We offer a 4-12 month internship in volumetric imaging for use in feature films, virtual productions as well as augmented and virtual reality environments. We will guide you to use various tools and techniques in the field of volumetric video, VFX, compositing, 3D modelling and animation, and game engines.
With content leaving the screen and digital doubles becoming reality, we reach a new level of virtual and augmented reality. As a leading commercial volumetric capture studio, Volucap provides convincing solutions for the increasing demands on quality and production cycles by capturing moving subjects at the highest resolution available on the market today. Located right within the facilities of Studio Babelsberg near Potsdam/Berlin, we capture performances of real persons volumetrically with numerous high-resolution cameras and create authentic volucaps from them.
Due to our dynamic growth as well as the continuous expansion of our product portfolio, we are looking for motivated and dedicated talents who love a focus on technical innovation and the handling of state-of-the-art solutions.
Our team has a quality- and performance-oriented mindset. If you are looking to work on cutting-edge and future technologies, you have come to the right place.
- Be involved in processing and post-processing of volumetric video data
- Play a vital role in the enhancement process of volumetric captures during post production
- Be involved in composing and integrating volucaps into interactive XR experiences
- Gain experience with dynamic assets, textures and virtual lighting
- You are currently studying in a relevant subject such as 3D Production, VXF or Game Development and are looking for a mandatory internship
- You are interested in immersive media and the creation of human avatars
- You have good knowledge in relevant 3D and compositing tools like Houdini, Maya, 3ds Max, Nuke, After Effects
- You are a team player and able to work independently
- You bring creativity and technical understanding with you
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English or German
- Experience with virtual character creation, rigging and animation
- Experience in Unity and/or Unreal game development
- Experience in C# and/or C++ programming and/or scripting languages
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio (Website, GitHub Repo, Demo Reel) along with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Volucap is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.