We offer a unique opportunity to gain deep insight and understanding of an emerging market and are looking for an innovative individual to help shape and guide this exciting journey with us.
As the leading volumetric capture studio, Volucap provides state-of-the-art solutions for increasing demands on quality and production cycles by capturing dynamic subjects with world leading camera resolution. Located within the oldest large-scale film studio in the world, we capture performances of real people volumetrically with numerous high-resolution cameras and create authentic 3D volucaps.
Due to our dynamic growth as well as the continuous expansion of our product portfolio, we are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals who love technical innovation by solving the latest challenges in new areas, thus pushing and exploring the technical boundaries further.
Our team has a quality- and performance-oriented mindset. If you are looking to work on cutting-edge and future technologies, you have come to the right place..
Our services offer immense benefits to many markets. We give workshops, interviews, organize events and work from industry partners to Hollywood productions.
As diverse as our clients and applications are, the scope of your activities will be even more colorful.
To strengthen our team in Potsdam, we are looking for a full-time Marketing Manager/ Content Manager f/m/d as soon as possible.
- Be the media-relations point of contact
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining the Volucap brand
- Strategic sales planning
- Leads sourcing
- Potential project assessments and validation
- Create valuable and engaging content for our public relations (about Volucap and industry news)
- Build strategic relationships and collaborations with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure/report on marketing campaign performance. Gain insights and evaluate against goals
- SEO / SEM
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter or editor
- 3+ years of experience in Content Marketing for agencies or companies
- You have strong communication skills and are passionate about complex topics and creating SEO optimized content.
- Solid knowledge of website analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- You have the ability to multitask, you are rigorous and like challenges.
- Editorial knowledge of WordPress
- You are creative, have a visual eye and are enthusiastic about trends and new topics in content marketing
- You already have experience with newsletter systems and creating email templates
- Outcome driven and highly efficient
- Highly self-motivated and proven ability to operate autonomously while still meeting deadlines
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English or German
- Love to innovate and promote technology
- Brain-storming, sharing ideas
- Encouraging others
- Being calm in stressful situations
- Sharing knowledge
You are autonomous, rigorous and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of responsibility.
Primary Job Duty
- Building, promoting and maintaining the Volucap brand
- media-relations point of contact
- Real time asset creation
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio (Website, GitHub Repo, Demo Reel) along with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
Volucap is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.